Halloween Witch Hat Cookies
Total Time: 20 Minutes
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 120 ml vegetable oil
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 0.5 tub Betty Crocker™ Vanilla Icing
- Assorted food colourings (orange, purple and green)
- Sugared decorations to sprinkle if desired
- 48 Triangular shaped chocolates, unwrapped
- Mixing bowl
- 2 baking sheets
- 3 small bowls
- Piping bags
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160˚ for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the egg, oil and Devil’s Food Cake mix together until well blended.
- Shape cake mix into 3cm balls and place on a lines baking sheet approximately 5cm apart.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Then leave to cool completely.
- Divide the icing into 3 small bowls. Add a few drops of food colouring to each bowl to reach the desired colour of your choice. Place icing into 3 piping bags and cut the tip of each bag to make a small hole.
- Pipe a dollop of icing into the centre of each cookie and sprinkle with some sugared decorations if desired.
- Press the milk chocolate triangles into the coloured icing on each cookie.