Easter Basket Cupcake
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Pretty as a picture and totally delicious, its time to get creative with these Easter basket cupcakes that are guaranteed to raise smiles.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Velvety Vanilla Cake Mix
- 60 ml vegetable oil (4 tbsp)
- 180 ml water
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Vanilla Buttercream Style Icing
- Jelly Laces
- Chocolate eggs
- Coloured sprinkles
- Any other sweets you like!
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs gently together and whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the cupcake cases.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 16 minutes or until a rounded knife, inserted fully into the centre of a cupcake comes out clean, then cool on your cooling rack.
- Spread the cooled cupcakes with Betty’s Buttercream Style Icing and create a handle using the jelly laces, cutting to fit. Then decorate as desired…Adorable!