Easy Chocolate Brownie Recipe for Kids
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Make school lunch boxes simply delicious with these tasty treats… though you may want to try one for yourself along the way!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 40 ml vegetable oil (3 tbsp)
- 75 ml water (5 tbsp)
- 1 medium free range egg
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Fudge Icing
- 30 g coated chocolate sweets or sprinkles
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the egg, water, oil and brownie mix together until well blended (mixture may be lumpy).
- Spread the mixture evenly into the well-greased rectangular tin.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for around 20-25 minutes or until a rounded knife, inserted 5cm (2”) from the edge of the tin comes out almost clean. Allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Ice your brownies with Betty’s Chocolate Fudge Icing and sprinkle with the chocolate sweets…Chocolate heaven!