Ice Cream Cone Cakes
Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
Fluffy cupcakes with a crispy cone and an equally decadent vanilla icing to match. Enjoy these crispy ice cream cone cakes at your next pool party!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 pack Betty Crocker™ Velvety Vanilla Cake Mix
- 90 ml vegetable oil
- 180 ml water
- 3 free range egg
- 24 flat bottom ice cream cones
Topping and Filling
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Vanilla Icing
- Sprinkles to decorate
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- Electric mixer/ hand whisk
- 24 cupcake cases
- 2 muffin trays
- Cooling rack
- Small palette knife
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160˚ for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the eggs, oil, water and Vanilla Cake Mix gently together and whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cake mixture evenly into your cupcake cases
- Place each ice cream cone upside down on top of the filled cupcake cases
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 14-16 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cupcake comes out clean, then cool on a wire rack.Note: The cones may tilt slightly
- Remove the cupcake cases
- Ice the cupcakes with Betty Crocker™ Vanilla Icing to look like ice cream
- Decorate your ice cream cones with any sprinkles of your choice for that fabulous finish!