Total Time: 20 Minutes
Brownies on a stick — fun to make, and delicious to eat! Just cut brownies, add a lollipop stick, dip into chocolate and decorate.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- Oil, water and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 175g dark or milk chocolate broken into pieces
- 100g white chocolate broken into pieces
- 100’s and 1000’s
- Dried fruit pieces finely chopped (apricots or cranberries)
- Pistachios, finely chopped
- Chopped toasted mixed nuts
- desiccated coconut coloured if desired (see tip)
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Lightly grease and line base and two long sides of 28cm x 18cm rectangular tin with baking parchment. Make, bake and cool brownie mix as directed on box.
- Place tin of brownies in freezer 30 minutes. Remove brownies from tin, and peel away parchment. Cut into 18 bars. Gently insert wooden craft stick or lollipop stick into end of each brownie. Place on baking sheet, and freeze 30 minutes.
- Line baking sheet with foil. Melt dark or milk chocolate in heatproof bowl set over saucepan of simmering water. Melt white chocolate the same way. Dip 12 of the brownies into dark or milk chocolate to coat just over halfway, and the remaining 6 brownies into white chocolate.
- Place on baking sheet; sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Leave in cool place until chocolate has set.
- Keep brownie pops in airtight container in fridge. Allow to stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
- To colour the desiccated coconut, place a small amount of coconut in a sealable freezer bag with a few drops of food colouring gel or liquid. Rub the bag until the coconut takes on the colouring.