Gluten-Free Cookie Brownie Bars
- 1H 50 MinTotal Time
The delicious combination of cookies and brownies in this recipe means you can have your favourite treats in one bite!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 80 g butter (melted)
- 1 tsp gluten-free vanilla essence
- 1 medium egg
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- 60 g butter (melted)
- 2 medium eggs
- 30x20cm tin
- baking paper
- medium bowl
- cooling rack
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line a 30x20cm tin with butter or oil and baking paper.
- Stir the cookie ingredients together, in a medium bowl, until a soft dough forms. Drop tablespoonfuls of the dough onto the bottom of the tin.
- Meanwhilein another medium bowl, stir the brownie ingredients together until combined. Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture evenly between the mounds of the cookie dough.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the cookie portion is golden brown. Remove and cool on a cooling rack, about 1 hour. For 24 bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.