Gooey Salted Caramel Brownie Fruit Sundaes
Total Time: 2 Hours
This super indulgent dessert has layers of caramel brownie, whipped cream and fresh strawberries – irresistible!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Delights Gooey Salted Caramel Brownie Mix
- Egg, oil (or butter), water, and salt called for on brownie mix box
- 500ml double cream
- 500g strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped plus 8 strawberry halves, to decorate
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/ gas mark 4. Make, bake and cool brownies as directed on box.
- Remove the brownie from the tin and cut into 64 (8x8) tiny squares. Reserve 16 of the squares (2 for the top of each sundae). Whip the cream to soft peaks.
- Place a few brownie squares in the base of each of 8 serving glasses. Top each with some strawberries, then a large dollop of cream. Repeat the layers once more. Top each sundae with 2 of the reserved brownie squares and a strawberry half to finish.
- You can use any combination of fresh fruit in this dessert – try chopped peaches, apricots or mango for a change.
- These are best eaten within an hour of assembling, so prepare everything in advance and just layer up before serving.
- For extra indulgence, try drizzling Salted Caramel Sauce or Chocolate Sauce over the sundaes.