Cookie Fruit Pizza
Total Time: 1 Hour
Everyone will love a slice of this sweet cookie pizza topped with creamy Betty Crocker™ icing and fresh fruit!
All You Need Is ...
- 2 x 200g pouches Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 60ml water
- 1/2 tub Betty Crocker™ Rich Cream Cheese Style Icing
- 100g small strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 small kiwi fruit, peeled, sliced lengthways and each slice halved horizontally
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (170°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 5. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Tip both cookie mixes into a large bowl. Add the water and mix to a soft dough. Gather the mixture together with your hands into a ball. Place the ball of dough on the lined baking sheet and, using the palms of your hands, press the dough out evenly to a 23cm diameter circle.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until the edges of the cookie circle are golden brown. If the centre of the cookie has risen up, press down gently with a spatula. Leave to cool on the baking sheet; about 30 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the cookie pizza to a serving board or plate (see tip). Spread over the cream cheese icing, leaving a 1cm border. Use the tip of a sharp knife to lightly score the icing into 8 wedges.
- Arrange the strawberry and kiwi fruit slices on each wedge of cookie pizza. Cut into wedges to serve (see tip).
- Use a fish slice or long metal spatula to carefully loosen the cookie from the baking paper and transfer it to the serving board or plate.
- The cookie base can be made 1-2 days in advance. Wrap in foil and store in an airtight container. Top with the icing and fruit on the day of serving otherwise the cookie base will go soggy.