Chocolate Cheesecake Swirl Bundt Cake
This stunning Bundt Cake is the ultimate chocolate treat to serve over the festive season. The rich dark chocolate fudge cake has a ribbon of tangy cheesecake running through it and it’s so easy to make and decorate! Create this spectacular Christmas Bundt Cake your family and friends will always remember.
All You Need Is ...
- 120ml vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing
- Flour, for dusting
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 230ml water
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 175g full-fat soft cheese, at room temperature
- 100g granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon self-raising flour
- 1 medium free range egg
- 50g full-fat soft cheese, at room temperature
- 125g icing sugar, sifted
- 1/4 tub Betty Crocker™ Indulgent Chocolate Fudge Icing
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (150°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 3. Grease and flour a 2.5-litre bundt cake tin.
- Make up the cake mix as directed on the box using the oil, water and eggs, then fold through the chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into the bundt tin in an even layer.
- Make the filling. In a small bowl, beat the soft cheese until smooth, then whisk in the granulated sugar, flour and egg. Spoon over the cake mixture. Gently run a knife through the mixture in a zigzag pattern. Do not mix too thoroughly.
- Bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then turn the cake out onto a wire rack to cool completely; about 1 hour.
- Make the topping. In a small bowl, beat the soft cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in the icing sugar until you have a smooth, spoonable icing (adding a few drops of warm water, if needed). Spoon over the cake and let it partially run down the sides.
- Spoon the chocolate fudge icing into a disposable piping bag and cut a small hole in the end. Pipe the icing over the top of the cake, then slice to serve.
- Use white chocolate chips as an alternative to dark chocolate.
- For an extra seasonal touch, sprinkle with festive decorations and sprinkles after piping the chocolate icing over.
How to Make This Recipe
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.