Banana & Nut Loaf
Total Time: 50 Minutes
Light, moist and perfectly fluffy, this delightful banana and nut loaf will take you to heaven with just a single bite!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Velvety Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 180 ml water
- 90 ml vegetable oil (4 tbsp)
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 100 g chopped pecans
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the eggs, oil, water and cake mix gently together and whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy. Add the mashed bananas to the mix and stir well.
- Pour the mixture evenly into your loaf tin and sprinkle over the pecans
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 35 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean, then cool on a cooling rack.
- Tips try adding 100g dark chocolate chips to the mixture before baking for a great combination.
- Dust with cinnamon sugar before serving...delicious!