Caramel-Drizzled Brownie Hearts
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Love brownies? Here’s a special way to love every chocolaty crumb.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 40 ml vegetable oil
- 70 ml water
- 1 Medium free range egg
- 60 g Caramel Topping Sauce
- 15 g Pecans chopped
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Line the baking tin with grease proof paper.
- Mix the egg, water, oil and brownie mix together until well blended (mixture may be lumpy).
- Spread the mixture evenly into the baking tin.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for around 20-25 minutes or until a rounded knife, inserted 5cm (2") from the edge of the tin comes out almost clean. Allow to cool completely.
- Cut the cooled brownie using a heart shaped cookie cutter.
- Place The brownies onto your serving plate and drizzle the caramel sauce over the brownies followed by a sprinkling of pecans. Simply divine!