Tropical Fudge Mug Brownie
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Coconut and passion fruit add a tropical taste to this hot fudge brownie mug treat!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 sachet Betty Crocker™ Hot Fudge Brownie Mug Treats
- 20 ml milk
- 1 container chocolate sauce (from the Mug Treats box)
- Seeds and pulp from 1/2 passion fruit
- 1 scoop frozen coconut or vanilla yogurt
- A few coconut flakes, lightly toasted
Betty's Easy Steps
- Combine the brownie mix sachet and the milk in a microwave-safe mug (approximately 200ml). Stir vigorously using a spoon or fork until evenly mixed and smooth.
- Microwave on High for 65-75 seconds (for an 800W-under 1000W microwave) or 50-65 seconds (for a 1000W and higher wattage microwave). Meanwhile, put the chocolate sauce container in a cup of hot water for 30 seconds to allow it to soften slightly.
- Carefully remove the mug from the microwave. Open the container of chocolate sauce and spread over the top of the brownie. Leave to stand for 1 minute. Top with half the passion fruit seeds and pulp, then the scoop of frozen yogurt. Spoon over the rest of the passion fruit seeds and pulp and scatter over the coconut flakes to serve.
- Remove the frozen yogurt from the freezer 10 minutes before scooping to allow it to soften slightly.
- If flaked coconut is unavailable use 2 teaspoons of desiccated coconut instead. Lightly toast under a hot grill for 1-2 minutes for an extra nutty flavour.