Total Time: 30 Minutes
Perfect for any garden party or picnic, these mouthwatering strawberry and cream cupcakes are sure to delight!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Velvety Vanilla Cake Mix
- 180 ml fizzy strawberry juice
- 60 ml fizzy strawberry juice
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Cream Cheese Icing
- Red food colouring
- Pink sprinkles
- Fresh strawberries
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the cake mix, oil, soda and eggs gently together and then whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cake mix evenly into your cupcake cases.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 16 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted into the centre of a cupcake comes out clean, then cool on your cooling rack.
- Stir one or two drops of the food colouring into the icing and then ice your cupcakes with flair!
- Decorate with sprinkles and garnish with fresh strawberries…Heavenly!