Peanut Butter Banana Mug Brownie
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Chocolate fudge brownie, peanut butter, ice cream and banana – it’s the perfect combo for a quick sweet treat!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 sachet Betty Crocker™ Hot Fudge Brownie Mug Treat
- 20ml milk
- 1 container chocolate sauce (from the Mug Treats box)
- 1/2 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 5 banana slices
- 1 scoop Häagen-Dazs™ Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- 4 honey roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
Betty's Easy Steps
- Combine the brownie mix sachet and the milk in a microwave-safe mug (approximately 200ml). Stir vigorously using a spoon or fork until evenly mixed and smooth.
- Microwave on High for 65-75 seconds (for an 800W-under 1000W microwave) or 50-65 seconds (for a 1000W and higher wattage microwave). Meanwhile, put the chocolate sauce container in a cup of hot water for 1 minute to allow it to soften slightly.
- Carefully remove the mug from the microwave. Leave to stand for about 1 minute, then use a teaspoon or melon baller to take a scoop out of the brownie. Drop the peanut butter into the hole, then top with the scooped out piece of brownie, pressing down gently.
- Open the container of chocolate sauce and spread half over the top of the brownie. Top with the banana slices, ice cream, remaining chocolate sauce and peanuts to serve.
- Stir a few extra chopped peanuts into the brownie mix before microwaving for an extra nutty flavour, if you like.
- For a runnier chocolate sauce, leave the container in the hot water for an extra minute.