Loaded Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Explore our Betty Crocker™ loaded chocolate fudge brownies with assorted chocolate bars added throughout. Click here to find out more about our recipes.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 40 ml vegetable oil
- 75 ml water
- 1 medium free range egg
- 1 chocolate honeycomb bar, chopped into pieces
- 2 chocolate nougat bar with caramel and peanuts
- 2 chocolate, nougat and caramel bars
- 2 chocolate, biscuit and caramel bars
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 160C fan, gas 4.
- MIx the egg, water, oil and brownie mix together until well blended (mixture may be lumpy).
- Spread the mixture evenly into the lightly-greased rectangular tin. Top with all the chopped pieces of chocolate bars, pressing them gently into the mixture.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for around 20-25 minutes or crisp and risen on top. Allow to cool on a wire rack then slice into bars.
- You can top with any chocolate bars you desire! Keep a watch on the brownie as it bakes and if it looks like any of the pieces are catching you can always cover the brownie with foil to prevent it catching any further.