Gluten-Free Cookie Brownie Bars
Total Time: 1 Hour 50 Minutes
The delicious combination of cookies and brownies in this recipe means you can have your favourite treats in one bite!
All You Need Is ...
Brownie and Cookie
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 80 g butter (melted)
- 1 tsp gluten-free vanilla essence
- 1 medium egg
- 1 box of Gluten free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 60 g butter (melted)
- 2 medium eggs
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line a 30x20cm tin with butter or oil and baking paper.
- Stir the cookie ingredients together, in a medium bowl, until a soft dough forms. Drop tablespoonfuls of the dough onto the bottom of the tin.
- Meanwhile in another medium bowl, stir the brownie ingredients together until combined. Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture evenly between the mounds of the cookie dough.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the cookie portion is golden brown. Remove and cool on a cooling rack, about 1 hour. For 24 bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.