Total Time: 30 Minutes
Utterly adorable – these moist chocolate and vanilla flavoured cupcakes will add charm to any celebration and make someone feel really special.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 90 ml vegetable oil (6 tbsp)
- 250 ml water
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Rich and Creamy Vanilla Icing
- 175 g white chocolate chips
- Ribbons (if desired)
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs gently together and whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the cupcake cases.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 16 minutes or until a rounded knife, inserted fully into the centre of a cupcake comes out clean, then cool on a wire rack.
- Melt the chocolate chips in your microwave, uncovered, on a high heat for 45 seconds. Stir and continue to heat for further bursts of 15 seconds until they are melted and smooth. Cool for 5 minutes and then stir in Betty’s Rich and Creamy Vanilla Icing.
- Ice immediately, either by hand or using a piping bag. Finish by tying pretty ribbons around your cupcakes…So sweet!