Triple Chip Cookies
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Turn easy chocolate chip cookies into a triple-chip indulgence with this fabulous recipe that is sure to become a firm favourite!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 65 ml vegetable oil (around 4 tablespoons)
- 20 ml water (around 1½ tablespoons)
- 90 g dark chocolate chips
- 90 g white chocolate chips
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 190°C (170°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 5.
- Mix all the ingredients until a soft dough forms.
- Spoon heaped teaspoons of the dough onto an ungreased baking tray, leaving generous gaps between them.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 9-11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on your cooling rack before enjoying…Mmm, perfect!