Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream Cookie Dessert
Total Time: 6 Hours 40 Minutes
Get your ice cream, cookies and cake in one with this decadent fudge-filled treat. With Betty Crocker™ cake mix and icing, it’s so easy to make!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Devil's Food Cake Mix
- Vegetable oil, water and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Indulgent Chocolate Fudge Icing
- 2 tubs (500ml each) Häagen-Dazs™ Cookies and Cream Ice Cream softened
- 100g crème-filled chocolate sandwich biscuits roughly broken
- Fresh raspberries or cherries
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Line base and sides of 33cm x 22cm rectangular cake tin with foil, leaving foil over-hanging each side. Lightly grease base of foil only.
- Make cake as directed on box. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until rounded knife inserted in centre of the cake comes out clean. Cool completely in tin.
- Use palette knife to spread icing in even layer over top of cake; place in freezer about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Spread ice cream over icing; scatter with broken biscuits. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours until firm.
- Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving. Use foil to lift whole cake out of tin. Peel away foil; cut into squares. Serve with fresh raspberries.