Rugby Ball Brownies
Total Time: 45 Minutes
You’ll score a goal at any party when you make these rich chocolaty brownies in this fun shape!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 40 ml vegetable oil (2 tbsp)
- 75 ml water (5 tbsp)
- 1 medium free range egg
Topping & Filling
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Velvety Vanilla Icing
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the egg, water, oil and brownie mix together until well blended (mixture may be lumpy).
- Spread the mixture evenly into your lightly greased rectangular cake tin.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for around 20- 25 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted 5cm (2") from the edge of the tin comes out almost clean. Allow to cool completely.
- Cut the brownies using a rugby ball shaped cookie cutter or alternatively use a printable template to place on top of the brownie and carefully cut around the shape using a sharp knife.
- Place the piping nozzle into the bag and fill with Vanilla Icing.
- Pipe 2 semi circles at either end of your rugby balls, then one long horizontal line and 3 short stripes to represent the laces. Enjoy baking up these rich and chocolaty brownies, they're even perfect as a fun gift!