Betty Crocker Cinnamon Cupcakes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
The ultimate cinnamon experience wrapped up in a delicious swirly cupcake.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Cinnamon & Vanilla Swirl Cake Mix
- 145 ml water
- 45 ml vegetable oil (3 tbsp)
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 10 ml hot water (2 tsp)
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy Vanilla Icing
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the eggs, oil, water and cake mix gently together and whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture evenly into your cupcake cases inside the tins filling the cases approximately two-thirds full.
- Stir the cinnamon powder into a small bowl with the hot water to make a thin paste. Evenly drop the mixture on top of each cupcake using the point of the teaspoon gently swirl the cinnamon paste into the batter.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 12-15 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted into the centre of the cupcake comes out clean, then cool on a cooling rack.
- Ice the cooled cupcakes with Vanilla icing using a spoon or piping bag.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar and dust over the cupcakes for a delicious cinnamon treat!Just perfect!