Gluten-Free Brownie and Berries Dessert Pizza
Explore our new and exciting Gluten-Free Brownie and Berries Dessert Pizza Betty Crocker™ recipe. This delicious chocolate pizza is perfect to share with friends!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 60 g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 250 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 100 g icing sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 300 g fresh strawberries, sliced
- 150 g fresh blueberries
- 200 g fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon apricot glaze, mixed with 1/2 teaspoon water and gently heated
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line a 30cm pizza tray with butter or oil and baking paper.
- Stir the brownie mix together with the eggs and butter, in a large bowl, until combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tray and spread evenly over the base.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the brownies comes out clean or almost clean. Remove and cool on a cooling rack, about 1 hour.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, in a medium bowl, with a spoon until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over the cooled brownie base.
- Arrange the berries over the cream cheese mixture. Brush the glaze over the berries. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Cut into wedges and serve. Store covered in refrigerator.
How to Make This Recipe
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.