Rocky Road Brownies
Total Time: 40 Minutes
The ultimate chocolate brownie recipe crammed with chocolate chunks, biscuits and glace cherries.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Chewy Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
- 1 medium free range egg
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 35 ml water (around 2 tbsp)
- 125 g digestives, roughly broken
- 100 g halved glacé cherries
- 50 g white chocolate drops
- 50 g dark chocolate drops
- 40 g mini pink and white marshmallows
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Grease the brownie tin and line it with tin foil, including the sides of the tin.
- Mix the egg, oil, water and Chewy Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix gently together until well blended (mixture may be lumpy) Fold through the digestives and glacé cherries.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the lightly-greased rectangular tin.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and scatter over the chocolate chips and marshmallows. Place back into the oven and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes, until the marshmallows have turned golden. Remove and allow to cool before cutting into slices and enjoying!