Red Velvet Whoopie Pie
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Get ready for a new kind of chocolate heaven with these gorgeous red velvet whoopie pies, filled with delectable cream cheese icing… mmm!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 110 g softened butter
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Cream Cheese Icing
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the cake mix, butter and eggs (by hand or electric mixer) for two minutes until combined (batter will be very thick).
- Spoon twelve heaped spoonfuls onto each lined baking tray, leaving generous gaps between them.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for around 10-12 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted into the deepest part of a whoopie pie comes out clean.
- Sandwich together with Betty’s Cream Cheese Icing once cool…Just perfect!