Raspberry & White Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Try our Betty Crocker™ chocolate fudge brownies made with fresh raspberries and white chocolate drops.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 40 ml vegetable oil
- 75 ml water
- 1 medium free range egg
- 200 g raspberries
- 100 g white chocolate drops
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 160C fan, gas 4.
- Mix the egg, water, oil and brownie mix together until well blended (mixture may be lumpy). Fold through half of the white chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the lightly-greased rectangular tin. Scatter over the raspberries and remaining white chocolate chips, gently nudging the raspberries into the mixture.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for around 25 minutes or until a rounded knife, inserted 5cm (2") from the edge of the tin comes out almost clean. Allow to cool before cutting into slices.