Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake Cups
Total Time: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Treat your loved ones on Valentine’s Day with these cute and totally delicious brownie cheesecake cups with a tangy raspberry twist.
All You Need Is ...
- 200 g fresh raspberries
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Brownie Cheesecake Cake Mix
- 200 g full fat soft cheese (cream cheese)
- 2 medium eggs
- 60 g butter
- 15 ml water
- 65 g crème fraîche
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red and pink heart shaped sprinkles
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Line 8 holes of a 12- hole muffin tray with 8 paper cupcake cases.
- Reserve 16 of the raspberries for decoration. Push the remaining berries through a fine-holed sieve to make a smooth puree (discarding the seeds left in the sieve). Make up the cheesecake mix as directed on the box with the soft cheese and 1 egg.
- Make up the brownie mix as directed on the box with the butter, water and remaining egg. Divide the brownie mixture evenly between the cupcake cases and gently level the surface with a teaspoon.
- Divide the cheesecake mix evenly over the tops of the brownie mix. Drizzle about 1 teaspoon of the raspberry puree on top of each one and use the tip of knife to gently swirl it through the cheesecake mix to create a marbled effect. Cover and reserve the rest of the puree in the fridge.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the cheesecakes are just set. Leave to cool in the tray then transfer to a plate, cover loosely with cling film and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- To serve, remove the cheesecakes from the cupcake cases. Top each one with a small dollop of crème fraiche, two of the reserved raspberries, a drizzle of the reserved puree and a sprinkling of heart confetti.
- The cheesecake cups can be made up to one day in advance. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Remove from the fridge about 1 hour before serving.
- Replace the raspberries with fresh strawberries, blueberries or blackberries, if you like. Sweeten the fruit puree with 1-2 teaspoons of icing sugar, if needed.