Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies
The ultimate chocolate brownie recipe crammed with chocolate chunks, marshmallows, peanut butter and rice puffs brought to you by Betty Crocker™.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 75 ml water
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 1 medium free range eggs
- 300 g mini-marshmallows
- 300 g cooking chocolate, broken into chunks
- 180 g smooth peanut butter
- 10 g unsalted butter
- 30 g rice puffs
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Grease the brownie tin and line it with tin foil, including the sides of the tin.
- Mix the egg, water, oil and brownie mix together until well blended (mixture may be lumpy).
- Spread the mixture evenly into the lightly-greased rectangular tin.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for around 20-25 minutes or until a rounded knife, inserted 5cm (2") from the edge of the tin comes out almost clean. Allow to cool in the tin for at least an hour.
- Combine mini-marshmallows, chocolate chunks, peanut butter and butter into the saucepan and stir over gentle heat until all the ingredients are well combined. Gently fold in the rice puffs.
- Pour the mixture on top of the cooled brownie in the tin and spread out evenly. Pop in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Cut the brownie mix into 16 pieces with a sharp knife before serving.
- Enjoy a delicious slice… mmm!