Heart Brownie Cupcakes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Bake-up a decedent batch of brownie cupcakes. Perfect treat for a night in!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 75 ml water
- 1 medium free range egg
- 15 g icing sugar
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/ Gas Mark 4. Line the muffin tray with the cupcake cases.
- Mix the egg, water, oil and brownie mix together until well blended (mixture may be lumpy).
- Pour the mixture evenly into the cupcake cases.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for around 18 to 22 minutes or as skewer inserted into the centre of the cupcake comes out clean. Cool in muffin tray for 20 minutes, then carefully remove cases from the cupcakes and cool upside down about 15 minutes or until completely cool.
- Cut a small heart shape out of the paper and place on the bottom of the cupcake.
- Sprinkle The heart shape with icing sugar and then carefully remove the template.