Total Time: 30 Minutes
Make coffee with the girls even more enjoyable with these Jumbo Coffee muffins – perfect with your morning cappuccino!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- 50 ml vegetable oil (around 3 tbsp)
- 175 ml chocolate milk
- 15 g instant espresso coffee powder or granules (1 tbsp)
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 5 g instant espresso coffee powder or granules (1 tsp)
- 45 g hard shelled chocolate drops (3 tbsp)
- 15 g sugar (1 tbsp)
- 225 g mascarpone cheese or cream cheese, softened
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 220°C (200°F for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 7.
- Mix the chocolate milk, oil, coffee powder and eggs with a wooden spoon until blended. Then gently stir in the muffin mix (batter may be lumpy).
- Spoon the mixture evenly among the muffin tins, filling each about two-thirds full.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for around 22-24 minutes until a rounded knife inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Mix the cheese, sugar and coffee powder in your medium bowl until blended. Spoon one tablespoon of the mixture on top of each muffin.
- Sprinkle the crushed hard shelled choclate drops over the top with flair…Simply divine!