Polar Bear Brownie Squares
- 2H 40 MinTotal Time
Kids will love to decorate these unbearably cute brownies!
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 Tub Betty Crocker™ Velvety Vanilla Icing
- 15 Brown sugar-coated chocolates regular size
- 30 Brown sugar-coated chocolates mini size
- 30 white chocolate drops
- Black writing icing tube
- 11x7-inch rectangular tin
- Large mixing bowl
- Small spreader
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) Gas Mark 4. Line the bottom and sides of a 11x7-inch rectangular tin with foil and well-grease. Make and bake brownie mix as directed on box using water, oil and eggs. Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely; about 1 hour. Freeze in pan for 30 minutes.
- 2. Remove brownies from the tin using foil to lift and peel away. Use sharp knife to cut brownies into 5 rows by 3 rows, making 15 brownie squares (about 5cm x 5cm each).
- 3. Ice the top of brownies thickly with vanilla icing. Using a fork, pull the icing through to the outside of brownie to create “fur”. Dollop a small mound of vanilla icing in centre of brownies, place 1 brown sugar-coated chocolate on top for nose, 2 mini brown chocolates for eyes, and 2 white chocolate drops for ears. Pipe a mouth using black writing icing tube.
- 4. Store covered at room temperature.
- TipsTo easily line the bottom of the tin, tip upside down and form foil around bottom and sides. Flip tin over, and place foil insert inside tin for a perfect fit! To cut brownies easily, use a plastic knife.