White Chocolate & Walnut Cookies
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Turn this white chocolate chip cookie mix into a nutty, syrupy treat with this fabulous recipe that is sure to become a firm favourite!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ White Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon water
- 25 grams Walnuts - roughly chopped
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 190°C (170°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 5.
- Mix the cookie mix with the maple syrup, water and walnuts until you have a stiff dough (if dough does not form add up to 5ml more water).
- Spoon heaped teaspoons of the dough onto an ungreased baking tray, leaving enough space for the cookies to spread.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 10 minutes until golden. Immediately press one chocolate on top of each cookie. Transfer onto a cooling rack for 10 minutes and serve for a deliciously nutty & chocolaty treat!Mmm, perfect!