Orange and Cranberry Loaf
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Light, moist and perfectly fluffy, this delightful cranberry & orange drizzle loaf will transport you to heaven with just a single bite!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Velvety Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 180 ml water (5½ tablespoon)
- 90 ml vegetable oil (3 tablespoon)
- 100 g dried cranberries
- zest of half an orange
- 30 g icing sugar
- 1/5 teaspoon water
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the eggs, oil, water and cake mix gently together and whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy. Add the orange zest and cranberries to the mix and stir well.
- Pour the mixture evenly into your loaf tins 3 (5x3-inch).
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 35-40 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted into the centre of the loaves come out clean, then cool on a cooling rack.
- Stir the icing sugar and water together until blended. Drizzle over the loaves with flair and say hello to happiness – your cranberry & orange drizzle loaves are ready to eat…Simply divine!