White Chocolate & Walnut Cookies
- 25 MinTotal Time
Turn this white chocolate chip cookie mix into a nutty, syrupy treat with this fabulous recipe that is sure to become a firm favourite!
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker White Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp water
- 25 g Walnuts - roughly chopped
- Preheatyour oven to 190°C (170°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 5.
- Mixthe cookie mix with the maple syrup, water and walnuts until you have a stiff dough (if dough does not form add up to 5ml more water)
- Spoonheaped teaspoons of the dough onto an ungreased baking tray, leaving enough space for the cookies to spread
- Bakein the centre of the oven for 10 minutes until golden. Immediately press one chocolate on top of each cookie. Transfer onto a cooling rack for 10 minutes and serve for a deliciously nutty & chocolaty treat!Mmm, perfect!