Salted Caramel Popcorn Chocolate Fudge Brownies - Recipes - Betty Crocker UK
- 1H 25 MinTotal Time
Explore our delicious Betty Crocker chocolate fudge brownie cupcakes topped with vanilla icing and gooey salted caramel popcorn.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 40 ml vegetable oil
- 75 ml water
- 1 medium free range egg
- 0.5 pot Betty Crocker Vanilla Icing
- 75 g butter
- 150 g toffees
- 120 g mini-marshmallows
- 65 g salted popcorn
- Large bowl
- 12 hole cupcake tin
- 12 red and white striped cupcake cases
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 160C fan, gas 4.
- Mixthe egg, water, oil and brownie mix together until well blended (mixture may be lumpy).
- Spoonthe mixture evenly into cupcake cases.
- Bakein the centre of the oven for around 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Place the butter, toffees and marshmallows into a large pan and cook over a gentle heat. Cook, stirring, until all the ingredients have melted together. Add in the popcorn and stir together until all the popcorn is fully coated in the toffee sauce. Let cool slightly.
- Spread the cupcakes with a little of the vanilla icing. Wet hands and shape handfuls of popcorn into rough rounds and place onto the cupcakes. Repeat with all the cupcakes.
- Tips Instead of buying ready made popcorn, why not make your own. Add a little butter or oil to a pan, add in your popping corn, place a lid on and cook over a gentle heat until you hear all the popping stop!If you wet your hands before shaping the popcorn, the sauce won’t stick as much and they will have a smoother finish.