Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- 1H 30 MinTotal Time
Indulge in our exciting new Betty Crocker gluten-free recipes. Our creamy & nutty Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookie Cups are a great addition to any meal!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 medium egg
- 80 g butter (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 125 g creamy peanut butter
- 60 mini chocolate covered peanut butter cups
- mini paper cupcake cases
- 24 mini muffin cup tin
- large bowl
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Place mini paper cupcake cases into each of a 24 mini muffin cup tin.
- Stir the cookie mix, in a large bowl, together with the egg, butter and vanilla essence until combined. Stir in peanut butter. Shape a heaped teaspoon of the cookie dough mixture and roll the dough into a ball. Continue with the dough and place each ball into a mini muffin cup case.
- Bake for 9 -11 minutes or until just lightly browned. Remove from the oven and immediately press a peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie cup. Cool for 5 minutes before removing the cases from the tin and placing onto a cooling rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.