Gluten-Free Brownie and Berries Dessert Pizza
- 20 MinTotal Time
Explore our new and exciting Gluten-Free Brownie and Berries Dessert Pizza Betty Crocker recipe. This delicious chocolate pizza is perfect to share with friends!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 60 g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 250 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 100 g icing sugar
- 0.5 tsp vanilla essence
- 300 g fresh strawberries, sliced
- 150 g fresh blueberries
- 200 g fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp apricot glaze, mixed with 1/2 tsp water and gently heated
- 30cm pizza tray
- baking paper
- large bowl
- cooling rack
Method Watch Video
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line a 30cm pizza tray with butter or oil and baking paper.
- Stir the brownie mix together with the eggs and butter, in a large bowl, until combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tray and spread evenly over the base.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the brownies comes out clean or almost clean. Remove and cool on a cooling rack, about 1 hour.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, in a medium bowl, with a spoon until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over the cooled brownie base.
- Arrange the berries over the cream cheese mixture. Brush the glaze over the berries. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Cut into wedges and serve. Store covered in refrigerator.