Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie with Message
- 60 MinTotal Time
Discover our delicious Betty Crocker giant chocolate chip cookie with a personalised message written in tempting chocolate icing on top.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 65 ml vegetable oil
- 25 ml water
- 1 medium free range egg
- 1 pot Betty Crocker™ Tempting Chocolate Icing
- 2 tsp hundreds and thousands
- Large Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- 30cm pizza tray or cake tin, greased and lined
- Cooling rack
- Piping bag
- Star nozzle
- Preheat the oven to 190C, 170C fan, gas 5.
- Stirthe cookie mix together with the water, oil and egg until you have a stiff dough.
- Spoon the cookie dough mixture into the greased and lined pizza tray and spread out evenly.
- Bakein the centre of the oven for 12-14 minutes until golden (or leave in a little longer for extra crunch). Remove and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Place the cookie on a large board. Spoon the icing into a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe large dots around the outside of the cookie, making sure they just touch.
- Write your message in the middle, scatter with sprinkles and voila, you can present to whoever you decide!
- TipsIf you do not have a pizza tray or cake tin of the size specified, you can always make it in 2 x 20cm round cake tins instead and make 2 medium giant cookies!