Easter Basket Cupcake
- 30 MinTotal Time
Pretty as a picture and totally delicious, its time to get creative with these Easter basket cupcakes that are guaranteed to raise smiles.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Velvety Vanilla Cake Mix
- 60 ml vegetable oil (4 tbsp)
- 180 ml water
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Vanilla Buttercream Style Icing
- Jelly Laces
- Chocolate eggs
- Coloured sprinkles
- Any other sweets you like!
- Preheatyour oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mixthe cake mix, water, oil, and eggs gently together and whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes.
- Pourthe mixture evenly into the cupcake cases.
- Bakein the centre of the oven for 16 minutes or until a rounded knife, inserted fully into the centre of a cupcake comes out clean, then cool on your cooling rack.
- Spreadthe cooled cupcakes with Betty’s Buttercream Style Icing and create a handle using the jelly laces, cutting to fit. Then decorate as desired…Adorable!