Bat shaped Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Devil's Food Cake
- 230 ml water
- 120 ml vegetable oil
- 3 medium free range egg
- 100 g miniature creme-filled cookies, crushed
- 2 tubs Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Icing
- 24 miniture creme-filled cookies
- 24 double chocolate digestives or dark chocolate digestives, broken in half
- 48 Sugar Eyes OR 48 white chocolate drops and black writing icing pen
- 2 x 12 hole muffin tins
- 24 dark coloured cupcake cases
- Large mixing bowl
- Hand or electric whisk
- Piping bag
- Round nozzle
- Preheatthe oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. Line 2 muffin tins with
- Mixthe cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl. Whisk by hand or electric mixer for 2 to 3 minutes until smooth and creamy. Fold through the 100g crushed cookies.
- Bakein the centre of the oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted into the centre of the cupcake comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from tin to cooling rack; cool completely.
- Remove2 tablespoons icing from 1 tub; place in small food-storage bag. Cut off bottom corner of bag. Squeeze 2 small dots of icing onto miniature sandwich cookie; attach 1 sugar eye to each dot. (If using white chocolate drops and icing pen, attach white chocolate drop to each dot of icing flat side up. Use icing pen to make small circle on each drop to create an "eye".) Repeat with remaining miniature cookies.
- Spoonthe remaining icing into a piping bag with a round nozzle. Pipe icing onto cupcakes. Insert 1 chocolate digestive half on each side of the cupcake to look like bat wings. Place 1 miniature sandwich cookie between chocolate digestive halves for the bat face. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.